Prague, luxury apartment for rent, Old Town, 160 sqm, 3+kk, furnished, large terrace
Beautiful luxury apartment 3+kk is situated in a brick house in the very center of Prague – Old Town, 28.Rijna street. The apartment is completely furnished and its area is 160 sqm. In the apartment there are 2 comfortable bathrooms, the first one with a bathtub and a washing machine, the second one with a shower. In both bathrooms there is a toilet and a bidet, the other toilet is in a separated room. The apartment is equipped with furniture (dining table, chairs, three-piece suite, built-in wardrobes, double beds, etc.). Kitchen is completely equipped with electrical appliances (dishwasher, oven, microwave oven, ceramic hob). Internet connection is available. It is possible to use large roof terrace with beautiful view of the Old Town and Prague Castle. Prestigious location between Jungmann Square and Wenceslas Square. In the surroundings there are many historical monuments. Excellent civic amenities and transport accessibility are a matter of course.
70 000 CZKper month
|Address||28. října, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.