Orech, luxury family house for rent, district Prague - west, K Ovcinu street, 5+1, 287 sqm
Brand new, luxurious house located in village Orech – Prague west. On the lower part / floor / of the house there is a kitchen, large hall with fireplace, one room which could be used also as an office, study or working room, bathroom and toilet. From the hall there is a direct entrance to the garden, where could be swimming pool – this depends upon your request and discussion with the landlord. Beautiful wooden staircase leads you to the higher floor – there is a large master bedroom with balcony providing you splendid view of woods and green, then 2 more rooms, bathroom and toilet. Security system, camera security system available. PC network. Garage for 2 cars, large garden behind the house at your disposal. House was built in totaly quiet place. Transportation to the city – by bus or by car approx. 10 minutes.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||K Ovčínu, Ořech|
|Usable area||287 m²|
|Grounds area||1 200 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.