Prague, beautiful apartment for rent, Vinohrady, Chodska st., balcony, 3 +1, 100sqm
Very nice unfurnished apartment on the second floor with elevator in Vinohrady, in Chodska street. Apartment is spacious, light and airy. In the modern kitchen are standard appliances- fridge, freezer, electric stove, dishwasher. The elegant and cosy bathroom has a bathtub. From the balcony is a beautiful view. In the apartment is chamber available. Apartment is located in a great part of the city with excellent amenities-shops, restaurants, theater, post office. The perfect transport connections to all parts of the city-trams, buses, subway. Neighborhood is very pleasant, quiet and full of greenery. The great availability of well-known sights of Prague. After the agreement it is possible to furnish the apartment with higher rent.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 600,- czk/person utiliteis + electricity and gas|
|Address||Chodská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.