Prague 1, the sale of a beautiful apartment, Mala Strana, Újezd, 113m², 4 +1, + parking
Unique offer of apartment 4 +1 on the 2.nd floor of reconstructed house from the late 18th century in Mala Strana. Flat is after complete reconstruction of all divorces and wooden cassette floors. Windows of sleeping rooms oriented to the beautiful garden with lawn, fruit trees and flowers. In the apartment there are two bathrooms, guest room and dressing room providing plenty of storage space. On entry to the garden, you feel a complete escape from the city rush, even though you are in the historical center. Garden creates an ideal place for your relaxation, a barbecue with friends, but also a safe place for your children to play. The apartment includes a spacious dry cellar and parking in the yard, directly in front of the house. We warmly recommend! Favorable investment and housing in the historical center for demanding. For a tour or more information contact broker.
17 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Újezd, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||113 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.