Prague, beautiful big apartment for rent, Vinohrady, Londynska st., 2 chambers, 3 +1, 115sqm
Beautiful spacious partly furnished flat 3+1, 115 m2, 4th floor with lift in a London street, Prague – Vinohrady. Flat is after partial reconstruction. Newly painted walls, polished parquet floors, new kitchen floor. Kitchen has a fridge-freezer and an electric stove. After coming to the apartment will appeal to a huge entrance hall. The bathroom has a tub. WC separate. There are two chambers. There are great civic amenities-shops, theaters, restaurants, post office. Excellent transport links. The house is located on a quiet street full of greenery. Nearby are monuments, you can comfortably reach the historic city center. Several museums, churches and other places of interest. The apartment is located in a nice area. Can be used as an office.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK (2 person)|
|Address||Londýnská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.