Family house with large land (3 000 m²) in the village Brezina, near the town Rokycany
Family house is located in the picturesque village Březina, okres Rokycany. In the ground floor, there are two interconnecting rooms, kitchen, bathroom with shower, separate toilet, pantry and entrance to the basement. On the first floor, there is spacious cold bedroom, chamber, and terrace (15 m2). Soil allows the extension of the house with the next room. Heating is provided by the local gas heating. Floors are covered by pavement and carpet. Behind the house there is brick outhouse. The garden area of 3 000 sqm belongs to the house. On the land there is a creek that leads to the pond, over which is the ruins. There is built roads and sewers in the village now. Picturesqueness is illustrated by the chateau with a park and Slav fortified settlement located in the center of the village. All civic amenities are in nearby Rokycany, excellent transport accessibility – buses.
2 750 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Březina, Březina (Okres Rokycany)|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||3 000 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.