Prague, a nice apartment for rent at Mala Strana, Vsehrdova Street, 2+1, 76m²
Nice spacious apartment on the first floor in Mala Strana in Vsehrdova street. Rooms are spacious, but unfurnished. Beautiful kitchen has a fridge with freezer and double cooker. In a light bathroom is the shower. Apartment is located in the center of the city, there is a perfect civic amenities-plenty of shops, restaurants. Apartment is located very close to the bank of the Vltava river. Ideal location for walking through the historical center of Prague, as well as along the river. You can visit a number of important sights such as Sovovy mlyny, Tyršuv dum, the Museum Kampa. Thanks to an excellent transport connections you can get to the most famous sight of Prague the Charles Bridge. Apartment is situated in a quiet place.Possibility to use the apartment as an office.
19 500 CZKper month
|Address||Všehrdova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.