We offer apartment for rent 2+kk, furnished, 69 m², front garden, garage, cellar, Prague 5 - Jinonice, Vacinovska street
We offer apartment for rent 2+kk, furnished, 69 m2, front garden, garage, cellar, Prague 5 – Jinonice, Vacinovska street. The apartment consists of bedroom and living room with kitchenette. Bathroom and separate toilet. The living room is furnished: sofa and dining table with chairs. The kitchen is equipped: fridge with freezer, microwave oven, glass-ceramic hob, oven and hood. In the bedroom is a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. In the bathroom you can find a bath and washing machine. Possibility to connect Internet and TV via UPC. The apartment also includes a front garden and a cellar. Garage for a fee. Near the house there is a bus stop and the metrostation station „B“ New Butovice. In the vicinity of excellent amenities: promary school, ATMs, pharmacy and shopping center Nove Butovice.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3800,- CZK house service fee including the heating and hot water + 1000,- CZK garage (necessary to rent together with the property) + 800,- CZK electricity|
|Address||Vacínovská, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||69 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.