Completely new detached family house for rent 6 + 1 (200m²), street Seifertova, Velke Prilepy
Self-standing family house 6+1, located in Velke Prilepy. Large courtyard – 550 m2, rock terrace – 40 m2. The house is heat insulated and soundproofed. Telephone, SAT, cabel television, alarm at your disposal. Parking in big garage or on the street. It is possible to rent it furnished or unfurnished – it is upon an agreement – kitchen unit can be delivered in 3 days. Large living room with kitchen and dining room, workroom, bathroom and toilet on the ground floor. Attic – 4 nice and sunny bedrooms, bathroom and toilet. The house is situated in quiet and new locality with perfect transportation – subway line A is just 15 minutes and bus stations are close to the house. Nice places in the surroundings – river Vltava, park Sarka, Tiche valley and park with old castle – Okor.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Seifertova, Velké Přílepy|
|Usable area||200 m²|
|Grounds area||550 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.