Prague, unfurnished house for rent in Smichov, Podbelohorska st., 3 terraces, pool, 10+1, 460sqm, swimming pool
Nice house for rent in Podbelohorska street in Smichov. The house is unfurnished, but very spacious and light. There is a cooker and dishwasher in the kitchen. In bathroom is a bath. The house has three terraces with beautiful outlook to green. The house has garden, and there is a swimming-pool as well. there is a garage but parking is available in front of it – 2 places, and the one place is on a court. There is an excellent civic amenities. Near by are foreign schools – a french lycee, german school, further the shopping centre Smichov is there. There is a great transportation to centre, in front of the house is a bus stop, it takes about 10 minutes by car to the centre. The location is quiet and calm.
59 000 CZKper month
|Address||Podbělohorská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||460 m²|
|Grounds area||600 m²|
|Garden||yes (390 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.