Great investment ! Apartment buildings in centre of Znojmo, close to Austrian borders
Large apartment complex in the centre of Znojmo in Moravia region, only 80 km from Vienna, Austria. The buildings are placed in a private courtyard. There are two classic brick buildings inside, one is in a bad condition, destrozed by fire and second one is in a very reconstructed. There is developed business proposal for residential apartments with 24 flats with lay outs from 1+kk up to 4+kk in one building with private parking. The second building can be used as a family house with three large luxury apartments or commercial base of a company. The whole complex is very strategically placed in very centre of the town. The price is for negotiation.
15 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||703 m²|
|Grounds area||11 411 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.