Prague - New Town, nice unfurnished apartment 3+1, Vodickova street, 60 sqm
Very nice bright apartment 3 +1 in Prague 1, Vodickova street. The apartment is located in the 4th floor of a brick house. The total usable area is 60msqm. The apartment is not furnished. There is nice kitchen with a fridge. In bathroom there is a shower. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. This is an excellent location. Just a few steps from the house there is Wenceslas Square. In the surroundings you can find a wide range of leisure activities. Everyone will choose according to his taste. Wide choice of quality restaurants and bars. Cultural life guaranteed. Shopping opportunities on every corner. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station Mustek just a few steps from the house. Nice living in the prestigious address.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vodičkova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - short term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.