Prague, spacious flat for rent, fully furnished, Nove Mesto, Zitna street, 3+1, 180 sqm
Very nice spacious apartment 3+1 is located at the 4th floor of a beautiful house (with elevator) in Nove Mesto, Prague 2. The apartment includes a balcony and another small balcony. Fully furnished with furniture, equipped kitchen includes oven and dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and a toilet, another toilet is in a separated room. Parquets and carpets on the floor, tiles in the bathroom. It is possible to rent a garage for 4000 CZK / month or a parking card for parking on the street (3000 CZK / month). Very attractive location in the city center. All the civic amenities in surroundings. Excellent accessibility by car and public transport (tram stop, bus stop and metro station 3 minutes by walk from the house). Near the house there is Charles Square with its pleasant park suitable for relaxation.
24 000 CZKper month
|Address||Žitná, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||180 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.