Family house for rent, Prague 6 - Dejvice, Sarka valley, 537,5 sqm, large garden
Unfurnished family house 8+1 has two floors and is situated in a very quiet place in Sarka valley. The total area of house is 537.5 sqm and total land area is 5.500 sqm. There is required keeping of garden (mowing grass) about 1.500 sqm and building ventilation. The building was unoccupied two years. The house has a kitchen with stove and fridge, bathroom with shower and bathtub. Swimming pool, sauna and terrariums are currently functionless. The possibility of the Internet via a telephone line. The building has its own well, septic and electrical. One garage is in the building and one separate is near the entrance to the land. Heating central. The place has excellent transport links to the city center, close to the house is a bus stop, 10 minutes to the metro station Dejvicka.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod Mlýnkem, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||537 m²|
|Grounds area||5 500 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.