Prague, luxuriously furnished flat for rent, Hloubetin, K nahonu st., garage, terrace, 3+kk, 68,2sqm
A spacious and airy beautiful apartment in Hloubetin in K nahonu street on the 3rd floor with elevator. The flat is fully furnished by luxury and stylish furniture. One room is unfurnished- it's up to renter if he/she wants other bedroom, cabinet… Bath, washing machine and toilet are in the light bathroom. There is a separate toilet as well in the apartment. The kitchen has fridge, freezer, ceramic hob and microwave, fume hood. The spacious terrace offers a gorgeous outlook on city green. The whole are is guarding nonstop, there's safe living then. Fitness and sauna. The cellar and garage belongs to the apartment. There is a full civic ameneties in surroundings and easy transportation to the all parts of Prague. Just a two underground stops are shopping centre Cerny most, sports centre and Village cinemas. A swimming pool and sports area are in Hloubetin. You can also visit Hloubetin castle. The flat is situated in a quiet place.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||K náhonu, Praha 9 - Hloubětín|
|Usable area||68,20 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.