New very nice offices in Prague, Old Town, Elisky Krasnohorske str., 2nd floor, 115sqm
Beautiful office spaces (110 sqm and 115 sqm) are located on the second floor of the brick house without a lift in the street Elisky Krasnohorske. The premises are after a complete reconstruction. Gilded stucco, crystal chandeliers in all rooms. Kitchen with appliances are available in agreement with the owner. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet separately. Internet ADSL, the entire 4-bit LAN, about 25 connections in the area, the phone according to the wishes of the client. Central gas heating. As floor covering there are historical parquet and tiles. The alarm, emergency lighting. Rent is paid for each unit. The building is located in the heart of Prague in the Old Town, a very lucrative place and sought area. Perfect accessibility.
49 000 CZKper month
|Address||E. Krásnohorské, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||115 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - short term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.