Prague, luxury unfurnished villa for rent, Lysolaje, Nad Helmrovkou, 7 +k, swimming pool, terrace
We offer to rent a premium villa with 7 +kk disposition. In the ground floor there is a luxuriously equipped kitchen with all appliances, living room with entrance to the terrace, bathroom and toilet. Also laundry room. In the first floor are four bedrooms, cloakroom, bathroom and toilet. Usable area is 255 m2, there is double garage, terrace 36 m2. The total land area is 916 m2. There is large garden with indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool 8×4 m. The taxes included: 1× per week garden maintenance, 1× weekly pool maintenance and the PCO connection (security). Beautiful location in the vicinity of the protected landscape area of Tiche udoli with all amenities and good connection to the center.
55 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+5500 CZK utilities|
|Address||Nad Helmrovkou, Praha 6 - Lysolaje|
|Usable area||255 m²|
|Grounds area||916 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.