Beautiful furnished apartment 3+1 (70 sqm) with loggia in Prague 8 - Kobylisy
Beautiful and fully equipped apartment with loggia 3 + 1 is located on the fourth floor of panel house with an elevator. The loggia offers a nice view of Prague. Kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances – refrigerator, dishwasher and stove. In the bathroom there is a corner bathtub and washing machine. Living room is equipped with a sofa and television, in the bedroom is a large bed. The whole apartment is after a complete reconstruction, there are also built-in wardrobes. Housing is located in a beautiful location in Prague Kobylisy, metro station Kobylisy is 10 minutes on foot from the house, bus stop is a minute walking from the house. Excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, parks, services and schools. Nearby is the biggest business center Letnany.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mirovická, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.