Bijou light furnished apartment 2+kk right in the historical centre of Prague, prestigious living
Looking for modern living right in the historical centre of Prague, but in its quiet part with a possibility to experience Czech culture at your every step? In that case, this apartment has been designed right for you. Cleverly organized flat is very light and spacious. Modern furniture with all above-standard appliances needed. TV is self-evident, as well as internet connection. Historical atmosphere of the locality is amazing; restaurants, bars, theatres, cinemas, galleries and shops ask you to visit them all the time. Near Slovanský island is another pleasant attraction, functional not only as a relaxing park with a wonderful view of the river and Prague castle panorama. Local Žofín Palace offers a very nice above-standard gathering on its restaurant garden. You can reach all the places in Prague almost immediately, even by public transport. Home Sweet Home proudly recommends.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vojtěšská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.