Nice apartment 2+1, 80sqm in a beautiful and quiet location of Radlice, ground floor, parking..
Nice and spacious apartment 2+1, 80sqm in a beautiful and quiet location of Radlice. Apartment is situated on the ground floor of a Brick house. There is a possible access to the garden and the possibility of use of the basement after an agreement. In the yard there is a parking for 1 car. The floors are carpets and PVC. Heating is gas. Apartment is fully equipped, bathroom with a shower, separate toilet, a fridge with a freezer, a stove, a phone line and a satellite. From the house it's only about 200m to the bus stop, to get to the center takes only about 15mins. Bus to the shopping center Nový Smíchov – Andel (metro B) takes only about 5mins – there are complete civic amenities. It is a very quiet location with lots of greenery and at the same time with an excellent access to the city center.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Farkáně I, Praha 5 - Radlice|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.