Very nice newly renovated apartment 4 +1 with garage in Prague 5 - Smichov
Spacious, lovely apartment 4 +1 in a quiet location in Smichov – Prague 5. The apartment is located in the 2nd floor of a brick house. The total useful floor area is 100m². The apartment has passed complete reconstruction. The apartment is not furnished. There is nice kitchen unit with appliances. Parking provided in the basement of the house for a fee of 1500 CZK per month – has to be rented together with the apartment. Beautiful, quiet location. In the surroundings there is lot of greenery. Ideal location for walking around. Quiet street. Civic amenities in the vicinity. Restaurants and shopping opportunities nearby. Entertainment and shopping center Novy Smichov approximately 10 minutes journey by bus or tram. In addition, you will find there wellness and fitness center. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram, bus stop or metro station nearby. Comfortable living at a nice place.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Štorkánova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.