Very nice reconstructed apartment 3+1 in quiet locality, Prague 5 - Radlice
Beautiful and quiet living with great access to the city center. Unfurnished apartment 3+1 is located on the second floor of the newly refurbished brick building in the street Na Vysoke I. The apartment is also after the total reconstruction. There is a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher), in the bathroom there is a washing machine. Parking is available in front of the house, there is also a garden. There are villas all around, a very quiet place. Tram stop and metro station Radlicka are 10 minutes from the house. In the surroundingsyou can find all the civic amenities. Five minutes to the metro station Andel, where is a large shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov. On the Andel there is a lot of beautiful restaurants and cafes, theaters, galleries, music clubs, etc.
17 500 CZKper month
|Address||Na vysoké I, Praha 5 - Radlice|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.