Praha, beautiful, representative duplex apartment 4 +1 to rent, Vinohradska st., 227 m²
Beautiful, sunny, spacious duplex apartment 4 +1 (227m²) in Vinohrady. The apartment is situated in the 5th and 6th floor of the historic house. Lift. The flat is furnished. The advantage of the apartment is beautiful, spacious living room. Air conditioning. Parquet floors, carpets and floor tiles. Excellent location near Wenceslas Square. In the surroundings perfect civic amenities. Wide range of activities for leisure. Lovers of culture made happy a large number of theaters in the area. Restaurants, cafes and bars everywhere in the neighborhood. Easy access of transportation to all parts of Prague. Tram stop by the house, metro stations Museum and Namesti Miru nearby. Luxury housing in the center.
46 170 CZKper month
1 800 € Currency rate: 25,65
from day: 2017/12/13
|Charges||+ utilities 6000 CZK + electricity + gas|
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||227 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.