Beautiful apartment for rent 3 +1 (144 sqm) with a view of the river and parking, Prague 1-New Town, elevator
Beautiful apartment for rent 3+1 is located on the third floor of the brick house with a lift in the Klimentska street. Apartment is partially furnished and offers a view of the river. Apartment becomes of the three rooms, kitchen, bathroom and two separate toilets, hall and cleaning storage room. Kitchen is equipped with a built-in kitchenete with all appliances (washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, stove). In the hall and rooms there are parquet and curtains. To the apartment is possible to rent a parking space in the building. In the house there is free completely equipped gym, security in the building. Housing is located near the business center Paladium and Kotva, excellent accessibility to all parts of Prague. There are excellent civic amenities. Beautiful housing in the city center.
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7500|
|Address||Klimentská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||144 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.