Beautiful apartment 4+1 in representative villa with garage and garden, Prague 4 - Branik
Partially furnished apartment 4+1 is located on the first floor of a representative villa with garden (1700 sqm) in the street U haje. The apartment has a size of 120 sqm, is spacious and sunny. Kitchen with all appliances (stove, fridge, dishwasher), bathroom with a bathtub and washing machine. There is also separated electrometer and gasmeter.There are parquet and tiles on the floor. The house has central heating, telephone, satellite TV, alarm in the apartment, cables for fast internet. Entrance to the garden terrace from one of the rooms. The garage for one car. Villa has been renovated in recent years. The possibility of relaxation and a barbecue in the garden. Excellent transport links, bus stop right in the street, 10 minutes to the metro station Budejovicka. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities. In the vicinity there is a kindergarten, school and English school. Living in a very quiet place, in one of the best quarters of Prague.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||U háje, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.