Representative apartment 3+1 (130 sqm) with winter garden and balcony. Prague 2 - Vinohrady
Representative apartment 3+1 is located at the 3rd floor of a brick house (with elevator) in desired part of Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is completely furnished and its area is 130 sqm. In the apartment there are high ceilings, winter garden and balcony. The apartment consists of living room, two bedrooms, equipped kitchen including appliances (washing machine, dishwasher, stove, oven, refrigerator, etc.). In the bathroom there is a bathtub and a shower. Cable TV, Internet connection and alarm are available. The house was completely reconstructed. Excellent location near the city center with full civic amenities (shops, restaurants, wine bars, cafes, theaters, etc.). Perfect transport accessibility site (tram and metro stop near the house). Rieger's park, an ideal place for sport or recreation, is just a few minutes walk away form the house.
25 500 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.