Beautiful furnished flat in new building in Prague 5 - Smichov, with well-kept garden and parking
We offer for rent an apartment 2+kk with terrace and garden in a quiet area of Prague 5 in Na Hřebenkách Street. The apartment with a floor area of 70 sqm is situated on the ground floor of the residential building. There is an entrance hall, cloakroom, living room with fully equipped kitchenette following up a bedroom area, a bathroom and two toilets. The rooms are pleasantly illuminated through the glazed wall to the living and bedroom area, there is also an access to the terrace with landscaped garden. Cellar and a a spot parking garage are included in the price. The entire complex is guarded by security and monitored by security cameras 24 hours.Nearby you will find Ladronka and Klamovka parks, there is also an excellent accessibility to the center. The apartment can be provide with a complete equipment or without equipment.
22 550 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7436 CZK (heating, security, fitness, sauna, swimming pool, garbage removal, garden maintenance)|
|Address||Na Hřebenkách, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||70 m²|
|Terrace||yes (14 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.