Unusual three-storey apartment 3+kk (115 sqm) with large terrace and fireplace. Prague 2 - Vinohrady
Very nice apartment 3+kk is situated at the 7th floor of a brick house (with elevator) in a quiet part of Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is furnished and its area is 115 sqm. It has 3 floors and a large terrace (50 sqm). In the apartment there is a bathroom with tub, shower and toilet, another toilet is in a separated room. Kitchen is equipped with fridge / freezer, electric stove, dishwasher and microwave. Other equipment includes washing machine or phone line. The apartment is completely furnished with standard furniture. In the living room there is a fireplace. The apartment is located in a very desirable location in Vinohrady. All civic amenities in surroundings. Perfect transport accessability (tram stop, bus stop and metro station are 3 minutes walk away from the house). Well-known Vinohradske Theater is nearby.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Uruguayská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.