Beautiful house 5 +2 (300 sqm) with garden in Prague 9 - Horni Pocernice
Very nice family house is situated in Prague 9 – Horni Pocernice. House 5 +2 has a total area of 300 sqm. House underwent renovation in 2007 and is unfurnished. We find three bathrooms (bath, 3× shower, 2× WC), other toilet is located separately. It is possible manage a kitchen. We will find a television, telephone and alarm. Floors are covered with parquet and floating floors. There is a garage for 2 cars. The house is located in a quiet location on the outskirts of Prague. Great connection to the center. Bus station is located just a few minutes from the house. You can use the garden with an area of 700 sqm. The house is suitable for the company.
34 000 CZKper month
|Address||Běluňská, Praha 9 - Horní Počernice|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.