Very nice office premises - 4 rooms (80 sqm). Prague 7 - Holesovice
Very nice office premises are located at the 2nd floor of a brick house in Prague 7 – Holesovice. The premises are unfurnished and consist of 4 rooms. Furthermore there is a kitchen and a separated toilet. The kitchen is equipped with a cooker. There is a UPC connection (the possibility of phone, cable TV and internet connection). Parking is possible on the street for the price of 1000 CZK per year. Rental price is 220 CZK / sqm / month. Highly desired location near the center of Prague. Perfect transport accessability by car and public transport (tram stop 1 minute walk away from the house).
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Veletržní, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||80 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - short term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.