Apartment 3+1 in the city center, 85 sq.m., parking possible, private ownership, Prague 1
Classic flat on 5th floor of brick house bulit in 20's in the center of Prague. Apartment is in original condition and the size is 85 sq.m. There is a spacious hall with original sliding doors after renovation, kitchen with separate dining area, two bedrooms, bathroom and WC, which are reconstructed. There aret preserved original parquet floors in the rooms and tiles in the kitchen and bathroom. Original wooden windows, gas central heating, orientation of windows is to the east. The apartment includes a private balcony on the floor and a cellar. There is the possibility of parking. The house is partially reconstructed: a new roof, elevator, in the near future will be done the new insulation and windows.
8 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Klimentská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||85 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.