Beautiful, spacious flat 3 +1 in prestigious location New Town, good for family or room-mates
Beautiful, fully furnished apartment 3 +1 (130m²) in the historic center of Prague. Apartment is located in the 4th floor of the house. On the floors carpet and tiles. Satelit television available. Perfect connection to the all parts of the capital city. Tram stop a few steps from the house. In the vicinity are many cultural and historical objects – Wenceslas Square about 5 minutes walk. Perfect civil amenities – many restaurants, shops and coffes at your fingertips. The ideal living for the fans active way of life. All bedrooms are impassable – suitable for room-mating.
19 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6000 utilities|
|Address||Na poříčí, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - BP
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.