Modern family house 5+kk, 158 sq.m. next to the pond with wonderful view, Prague 14 - Kyje
Our company offers a new family house 5 + kk, which is located in a very nice place in Prague 9 – Kyje next Kyjský pond with a view to it and the surrounding landscape and the horizon behind him. It consists of twelve rooms with a total floor area of 158 sq.m. and individual room size is – 1st floor: 6 sq.m. hall, living room + kitchen 62 sq.m., 2.55 sq.m. chamber, toilet 1.5 sq.m., corridor. 2nd floor: 11.7 sq.m. hallway, 13.5 sq.m. room, 4.5 sq.m. second room, 12 sq.m. bathroom, 5.5 sq.m. technical room, 7 sq.m. cloakroom. House was approved in 2008 and belongs to it the following equipment: kitchen inc. appliances – hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge + freezer, dressing room equippement, chamber equippement – shelves. Heated by a gas floor heating on the remote control (boiler Junkers). There is also internet connection in all rooms. In addition, you will find fireplace for solid fuel, which is able to heat the entire house. Total charges of approx. 4000 CZK per month, including electricity consumption. House has all the infrastructure: electricity, local water supply, sewerage and gas. There is also a cellar available. Garage for one car is included in the price of the hous. Land of 478 sq.m. – garden of triangular shape around the house. Built-up area is 130 sq.m. (98 sq.m. house and 32 sq.m. garage). As a finishing there is a need to reconstruct the top land fencing and fit the garage door. Location of the house is still a great advantage is the availability of rail transport. Railway station, which is undergoing complete reconstruction, is located about 50 m from the house. By train it's about 15 min to the city center – Masarykovo station. Newly built acoustic shieldings and rails – you won't hear trains. You can use also public transport buses. Bus stop is about 200 m from the house – Lines 110, 181, 190 and 503. Village's name Kyje (formerly Keje) is documented in 1052 for first time. During this period, the village belonged to the Prague archbishopric. Church of Sts. Bartholomew in Kyje is the dominant characteristic of this centuries old agricultural village.
|other water source|
24 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Kyje, Praha 9 - Kyje (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||606 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.