Nice modern furnished apartment in new building with a terrace and parking, Prague 8 Troja
Modern furnished apartment 2 + kk (61m²) with terrace is situated in the sixteenth floor of new building with elevator. In the apartment is a large living room connected to kitchen which is equipped with new modern kitchen unit with bulit-in appliances- combined-fridge, ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher. Living room is equipped with a large seat, dining and conference table. In the bedroom is a double bed and chest of drawers. From the bedroom is the entrance to the terrace. In the apartment there is a bathroom with tub and toilet. There are buit-in wardrobes in the hall. More storage space can serve the chamber. There is an internet connection, telephone, cable connection, satellite and TV. Central heating, floating floor, tiles and carpets.The possibility of garage stand for the price of 1000,– CZK/month (it must be rented together with the flat). The apartment is located in a quiet and nice location with lot of greenery. Connection with the center is fast and frequented (7min bus to the subway Kobylisy).
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hnězdenská, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||61 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.