Unique apartment 5+1, 207 sq.m. with wonderful terrace and garage, Prague 2 - Vinohrady
Unique flat 5 +1 in the private ownership in a quiet part of Vinohrady. Apartment occupies the entire 5th floor of the brick house from year 1936. The total size of the apartment is 207 m2 and includes a beautiful terrace oriented to the south side (44.2 m2) with panoramic view of the city. The whole apartment is after complete reconstruction, and has two independent entrances. Apartment consists of the following rooms: a beautiful stylish living room with fireplace, entrance to the terrace, connected to a dining room. New luxury kitchen by Nobilia, all kitchen appliances by Whirpool. Hall, two rooms, bedroom, bathroom with corner bath and toilet, second bathroom with a corner bathtub and shower, separate toilet. Both bathrooms and toilets have window and the new equipment. There is a laundry, 2 pantries and cellar. Original wooden parquet in whole flat, except kitchen, bathrooms, toilets and terraces where are new tiles. There is a possibility of abandonment of the lease contract to the garage, which is part of the house and is owned by city of Prague.
27 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Hradešínská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.