Beautiful sunny apartment 3 +1 (100 m²) with balcony in the Old Town near the historical center
Very nice spacious apartment 3 +1 (100 m2) with balcony is situated in the brick house. Apartment is unfurnished, comprises of three interconnecting rooms and kitchen. In the kitchen there is fully equipped modern kitchen unit. In the apartment there are two bathrooms- one with a bathtub and the other with shower. Also, in each bathroom WC. In te apartment are a large wooden windows. On the floor are parquet floors and carpets. The house is situated in a beautiful location in the Old Town with excellent access to the center- nearby Old Town Square and Wenceslav Square. In the surroundings of excellent civic amenities-restaurants, bars, cafes. This location also provides all the cultural use – theaters, museums, cinemas. Near popular shopping center-Palladium. Free immediately.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kozí, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.