Luxury, spacious apartment 4 +1 with terrace and parking, Prague 10, Strasnice
Beautiful, sunny apartment designed as 4+1 with a total area of 127 sqm, with two terraces located in Prague, Strasnice district, Na Palouku street.
The apartment consists of living room, separate kitchen, three separate bedrooms, two bathrooms and two terraces. Beautiful views of the surroundings. The apartment is furnished just with new kitchen with stove, oven and refrigerator. Floating floors, carpets and tiles on the floor. The apartment is located on the 6th floor of a new building from 2002. There is, of course, a lift. Parking is provided in the basement of the house for a fee of 2000 CZK per month – it must be rented together with the apartment.
Very nice, quiet location. All civic amenities in the neighborhood. Tram stop or Strasnicka metro station nearby (15 minutes to the center). Comfortable living in a nice place.
27 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 6000 CZK + garage 2000 CZK|
|Address||Na palouku, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||127 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.