Unique 210 sqm top-floor duplex + 38 sqm terrace in Prague 1, Myslikova street
Unique duplex for sell in the very center of Prague, in the center a Myslikova street at 5 min from Narodni Trida and Karlova náměstí, on the fourth and fifth floors of a fully renovated building. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 terraces, 2 dressing rooms, 1 cheminee and a fully equiped kitchen, this new apartment is a must-see. On the fourth floor: dressing room at the entrance, wide hall leading to the big fully equipped kitchen (incl. dishwasher) and to the vast and bright living-room (with cheminee), bedroom with access to the lower terrace, bathroom with toilets and shower box. On the fifth floor: two big bedrooms each having an access to the upper terrace, a bathroom with two sinks, toilets and jacuzzi, and a dressing room. Parking on the street in the blue zone or in the garrage of National Theatre
|other water source|
12 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Myslíkova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||249 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.