Beautiful, luxury apartment 3 +1 with terrace and parking in Brevnov - Prague 6
Gorgeous, spacious apartment 3+1 with large terrace in prestigious location of Prague 6 – Brevnov.It is situated in a quiet area near the Prague Castle. The total useful area is 111sqm. The apartment consists of three spacious rooms and equipped kitchen, uxury bathroom with corner bath, toilet, storage room and an entrance hall. The apartment is equipped with alarm, security locks and satellite. Parquet floor and tiles look very luxuriously. You can relax in the beautiful garden with many ornamental bushes or make barbecue in a garden fireplace. It is possible to rent a garage. The surroundings of the apartment attract to walk or sports, Ladronka park is nearby – an ideal place for cycling or in-line skating. In the surrounding area is also a lot of pleasant pubs. Flat is perfectly accessible by car or public transportation (Bus stop 100 meters away).
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Šlikova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||111 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.