Spacious, sunny apartment 4 +1 with terrace in a apartment building in Prague 6
Very nice, spacious apartment 4 +1 with terrace in Prague 6, Na Mohyle street. The apartment is located in the 3rd floor of a apartment building. The total usable area is 95sqm. In 2008 the apartment passed a complete reconstruction. The apartment is not furnished. There is beautiful, modern kitchen unit with quality appliances. In the bathroom there is a bathtub. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. Parking in the yard of the house. Excellent, quiet location. In the surroundings there is lot of greenery. An ideal place for rest and relaxation. Civic amenities in the vicinity. Easy accessibility to the center. Tram or bus stop only a few minutes walk from the house. Comfortable accommodation in a friendly place. Vila is located in a large garden, whis is also available for tenants.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||K mohyle, Praha 6 - Ruzyně|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.