Rent of the apartment 1+1 in Beroun, Svermova street
We rent apartment 1+1 in Beroun, Svermova street. The apartment has a usable area of 38sqm, situated in the fourth floor of the panel house. The house has four floors. There is no elevator, the apartment includes cellar cubicle and parking can be in front of the house. Apartment is partly furnished, there is internet connection, available phone line, cable TV, the floor – lino, parquet. Reconstruction of the house took place in 2008 (the main entrance door with the chip). It will be best for a long-term rental, the deposit is 10.000 Czk, rent an is 5.000 Czk + charges 3880 Czk, no animals. All civic amenities are near the house. For more information please contact us.
|other water source|
5 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||38 m²|
Contact a broker
Jiří Zbuzek (pobočka Beroun)
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.