Beautiful, unfurnished apartment 3 +1 with garden and parking, Prague 5 - Smichov
Very nice apartment 3 +1 with an area of 100 m3 is located in the street Xaveriova, Prague 5 – Smichov. The apartment is on the 3rd floor of a brick house. It is not furnished, a kitchen with a fridge and a freezer, a ceramic hob and a dishwasher. In a bathroom there is a bath and 3 basins, a washing machine, there is also a buil-in wardrobes. The house includes a large garden to the slope. The possibility of renting a garage for a fee 2.000, – per month. At the level of a pavement there is sitting for a barbecue. The apartment is situated in a pleasant and quiet location with lots of greenery around. Not far from the house is a bus stop, the subway station Radlicka line B near. Not far from the house is a big shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov and Andel. All civic amenities.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4.000,- (includes deposit for electricity, gas; house service fee)|
|Address||Xaveriova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||100,30 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.