Beautiful representative unfurnished office space with an area of 367.5 m², Prague 1 - Mala Strana
Beautiful representative residential premises with a total area of 367.5 m2 in the street Letenska, Prague 1 – Mala Strana. The premises are located on the 2nd floor of the historic renovated house with a lift. It is particularly suitable for the offices. There are non-residential (332 m2) and residential (73 m2) premises, which are after a complete reconstruction. Residential areas (flat unit incl. facilities) can be used as office facilities with the possibility of occasional accommodation. There is a kitchen with an equipment, social facilities. Available all PC network, an internet connection and a phone. In the house there is an alarm. On the floor are parquets. The house is located in the very lucrative and therefore very desirable area of Prague. Before the house there is a tram stop, a few steps from the house is also the subway station Malostranska line A. It is ideal for start new business, no one can not miss you. The price for rental is 13.5 € / m² + Services 3 EUR/m2.
132 863 CZKper month
|Address||Letenská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||367,50 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.