Wonderful sunny unfurnished apartment 3+ kk with a large terrace and parking, Prague 10 - Hostivar
Beautiful bright apartment 3 + kk with an area of 98 m2 with a terrace of 100 m2 with a beautiful view is situated on the 6th floor of a new building on the outskirts of campus Residence Park Hostivar in Prague 10 – Zahradni Mesto. The apartment is unfurnished, there is only an equipped luxury kitchenette, a bathroom with a whirlpool tub and a massage shower, a separated toilet with a bidet. An entrance to the terrace from all rooms. Possibility of renting parking space in the house with the opening of the chip for a fee 3.000, – CZK per month (need to rent with the apartment). There is an alarm and a security door. Cable TV, Internet. Elevator from garage to the apartment. Terrace is around the whole apartment there are flowers and plants and you can find here as well as garden furniture. The apartment is located in the peripheral house, then it is a wonderful view of the meanders Botic, Toulcuv yard, pond and fruit alley. All civic amenities, not far from the Skalka metro station. Beautiful residence in a quiet location in the city and nature.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mattioliho, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.