Beautiful, spacious apartment 3 +1 in desired location Prague 1 - New Town
Very nice, sunny apartment 3 +1 (87m²) in Prague 1. The apartment is located on 3th floor of the brick house without a lift. The apartment is fully equipped with stylish furniture. Beautiful kitchen with appliances. In modern bathroom there is corner bath, ideal for perfect relaxation. Cable television and the Internet are also available. Excellent location nearby the center of the city. In the surroundings there is a wide selection of activities for leisure. Many restaurants, cafes and bars in a wide area. Shopping options in the shopping center Palladium or Kotva. Lovers of culture can visit nearby theater V Dlouhe or Roxy. Excellent access of transportation to all parts of Prague. Tram stop a few steps from the house, metro station Namesti Republiky nearby. Ideal choice for your housing!
|other water source|
16 900 CZKper month
|Address||Revoluční, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.