Spacious office premises (120 sqm) , also suitable as an apartment. Prague 7 - Bubenec
Office premises are located at the 2nd floor of a brick house in a quiet part of Prague 7 – Bubenec, near Letenske Square. They are unfurnished and their area is 120 sqm. They consist of three separated rooms, one passable room and a large hall. The premises were completely reconstructed in 2009. Telephone line, internet connection and computer network are available. Premises can be used also as an apartment. In surroundings there are many good restaurants. Perfect transport accessability (tram stop just 100 meters from the house).
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Čechova, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.