Beautiful luxury loft apartment (114 sqm) in the former Holesovice brewery. Prague 7 - Holesovice
Very spacious loft apartment (2+kk) is located in a very desirable area of Prague 7 – Holesovice in the premises of the former Holesovice brewery. This was due to extensive modernization transformed into a modern complex of apartments, offices and shops. Loft has 2 floors. At the first of them there is a living room with 5-meter high vaulted ceiling and high windows. There is also a kitchen with bar and a bathroom with bathtub. Toilet is located in a separated room. Furthermore there is a spacious storage room. At the upper floor there is a bedroom with vaulted ceilings, cloakroom and another bathroom with shower. Telephone line, internet connection and satellite TV are available. The whole area is bordered and continuously guarded by security service. It is possible to rent a garage for 3000 CZK / month (parking for 2 cars). The apartment includes a cellar. Excellent civic amenities in surroundings. Perfect transport connections (train, metro, tram). Nearby there is a large Stromovka park, an ideal place for sport or recreation.
28 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Maninách, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||114 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.