Beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+1 (135 m²) with balcony, in a quiet part of Prague 4 - Lhotka
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+1, in a quiet location in Prague 4 – Lhotka, villa „Jaruska“. The area of the apartment is 135 sqm and it is located at the 3rd floor of renovated villa. There is a garden with area of 720 sqm. Rooms – large living room, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, 2 bathrooms with toilet, cloakroom, hall. The apartment also includes a balcony. There is an electronic security system. Telephone line and internet connection are available. Possible to rent a garage (separated, with automatic gate) for 2 000 CZK / month. The garage includes large separated storage space. The garden includes outdoor seating. Entry to the garden – automatic gates. The services include caretaker. Good transport accessibility – several bus lines (up to 200 m from the house), metro station – 5 min. Full civic amenities in surroundings.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Větrově, Praha 4 - Lhotka|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.