Luxury reconstructed flat 3+1 in the heart of old Prague, Jilská Street, Old Town
Luxurious, completely renovated apartment 3+1 with a total area of 110 sqm, located in a house with a wonderful location in Jilská street, which offers excellent ratio between living in the centre of Prague and a quiet place.
The apartment consists of two rooms, bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and spacious terraces and is luxuriously furnished with premium equipment. The rooms have luxury sofas, modern electronics and a decent combination of historic and modern furniture. Each room is designed in one colour All necessary appliances in the kitchen, including a refrigerator, a dishwasher and a stove. The bathroom has a new toilet and washing machine. The walls have beautiful wallpaper and parquet floors, soft carpets and tiles on the floors. The advantage is also a newly-built terrace in the inner courtyard, which allows you to enjoy a moment of peace in the busy center.
The Old Town Square, the Old Town Hall and the Astronomical Clock, a great number of excellent restaurants (eg the Allegro restaurant, which won the Michelin Star) and other important monuments are located nearby. The availability is excellent due to the proximity of the metro station and tram stop Staromestske namesti (5 minutes walk).
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3900 CZK services + energies|
|Address||Jilská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.