Representative office spaces 424 sqm, directly on Wenceslas Square, building The Forum
Representative office spaces in the center of Prague. Building The Forum is located on the corner Jindrisska street and Wenceslas Square. Offices are located on the third floor brick building with elevators. The building has undergone a total refurbishment to the highest international standards without losing their character. There is air conditioning, PC network, internet, telephone. Oak parquet, openable windows, card system for entry. Toilets and kitchen. 24 hour reception and security. Highly flexible space offers 5 separate offices – 3 spacious rooms with a beautiful stucco ceiling oriented to the street Jindrisska and 2 rooms oriented to the courtyard. The central part can be used as open space, or it can be divided into two offices. Two secured parking spaces in garages Slovan and Hotel Boscolo for a monthly fee 6.000 Czk. Rental of 4 flags, 2 to Jindrisska street and 2 to Wenceslas Square, rent is 15.000 Czk per month for the flag. Just below the building is the entrance to the metro station Mustek, so it is guaranteed seamless transport accessibility. Price of lease of spaces is 22 per month + VAT. Highly attractive office space, do not hesitate. Volné po dohodě. Available from 1.9.2009 or upon request. LESSEE PAYS NO COMMISSION
250 180 CZKper month
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||424 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.